UPDATE 11 July 2020:
Check out the local winter attractions in the Blue Mountains and Central West by clicking on our recent post.
Please click here for the check-in form to be completed prior to arrival.
Please click here for COVID-19 declaration form to be completed 12 hours prior to arrival.
Please click here to submit an enquiry form.
UPDATE 3 June 2020:
– Reception Open 2-6pm for check in, or other times by arrangement.
– We ask that you please book, and establish an estimated time of arrival. We don’t require deposits.
– Save time and fill out our COVID-19 Declaration Form online. Each individual must fill in this form. See POSTS also for forms link
– Be aware Winter has now arrived, so pack a warm jacket.
– Please give us a call if you are interested in any local attractions or bushwalks to check any closures.
UPDATE 31 May 2020:
The LITHGOW TOURIST AND VAN PARK looks forward to welcoming you from 3rd of June 2020.
For the health and safety of our guests we will be opening our park in a controlled and responsible way working with the advice provided by the NSW Health Department and the State and Federal Governments.
We will be implementing a few changes to provide a safe and enjoyable environment whilst meeting the Health Order Regulation for Caravan Parks through a COVID 19 safety plan.
Our Health Order compliance document COVID 19 safety plan is available to download. This is a large file (2MB) and is available for those interested in operational transparency and to give a level of confidence in our service.