COVID-19 Declaration Form and Contact Information Form
Before a booking is confirmed the COVID-19 Declaration and Contact Information forms must be completed by each adult. When you complete any form and press SUBMIT it will be sent to our Office and to your email address for your records.
For NSW Heath current impacted COVID locations please see this link.
- Contact Information Form: Please click here, and complete in advance and at least 2 hours prior to your estimated arrival time.
- COVID-19 Declaration: Please click here, this must be completed before check-in but not greater than 12 hours prior to arrival.
- Short Term Park Rules: Please click here, this must be completed prior to arrival.
Please click here to submit a general enquiry form.
If you are a contract worker staying with us, click on this post to complete the required Contact Information, COVID-19 Declaration, and Park Rules.
UPDATE 3 June 2021:
– Reception Open 2-5pm for check in, or other times by arrangement.
– We ask that you please book, and establish an estimated time of arrival. We don’t require deposits.
Contact Information Form: Please click here, this must be completed prior to arrival.
COVID-19 Declaration: Please click here, this must be completed before the Contact Information form and at least 12 hours prior to arrival.
– Be aware Winter has now arrived, so pack a warm jacket
UPDATE 31 May 2020:
For the health and safety of our guests we will be operating our park in a controlled and responsible way working with the advice provided by the NSW Health Department and the State and Federal Governments.
We have implemented a few changes to provide a safe and enjoyable environment whilst meeting the Health Order Regulation for Caravan Parks through a COVID 19 safety plan.
Our Health Order compliance document COVID 19 safety plan is available to download. This is a large file (2MB) and is available for those interested in operational transparency and to give a level of confidence in our service.